Sunday, January 23, 2011

Emmy Tipton Week #2 Aperture Assignment

Hello all! These are the pictures I picked for the Aperture assignment.  I wish that my pictures could have been taken outside but it has been super cold and rainy out! I hope these are ok! I definitely be practice outside very soon

This picture is from the creative part of the assignment.  Cookies are my FAVE!

 These two pictures are from Part #3 of the assignment.  I was as close as I could get to the tennis ball in this picture.

 I stepped back from my subject in this picture.  I hope I wasn't too far back!

Have a great week!!!

em

1 comment:

  1. Em!!

    I LOVE these pictures!! Sorry, I have been having problems with the blog letting me leave comments, but I think I've got it all sraightened out. These are fantastic! Can you believe you made your camera do this?? So cool!! Isn't it interesting how your depth of field changes so much depending on how close you are to your subject? It looks like you nailed aperture! Hopefully shutter speed and ISO are coming as easily! :)
    GREAT job!! I can't wait to see more!
    tammy

    ReplyDelete